||National Sales Head
||MBA ( Sales & Marketing ) / Graduate / Degree/Diploma in Textile, Textile Designing, Textile Technology, Clothing Technology, Fashion Design, Apparel Design, Fashion Merchandising preferably.
||Minimum 15 years in Sales & Marketing including minimum 8 years handling National Sales role. (Preferably from Garment manufacturing, Home Furnishing, Apparel, Textile Accessories Industry.
||Formulation and execution of Sales & Marketing strategies, Pricing , Key Account Management and Consistent expansion in Sales, Business development, financial accountability, and tactical sales support.
||Managing organizational sales:
Developing long –term Sales & Marketing Strategy:
- Preparations of annual Sales Budgets, and to draw strategic plans for achieving the same that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Develop Quarterly/monthly and seasonal sales targets for the department.
- Tracks sales goals /target and report results as necessary.
- Manages key global and Regional accounts.
- Analyzes and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
- Reviews monthly variances in the Sales and take appropriate actions.
- Set individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Examines growth opportunities.
- Enables sales improvements, product mix development.
- Continually review changes to the market, trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary.
- Identifies problems and opportunities and addresses them; facilitates discussion for closures.
- Resolving issues, and anticipating issues that may arise.
- Keeps the CEO fully informed on all the important factors influencing business.
- Assists the CEO in developing and overseeing the long term sales strategies of the Manohar Filaments for new and existing products.
- Develops a brand strategy.
- Administers an annual sales and marketing budget.
- Develops and implement sales & marketing policies and a strategic plan.
- Makes high-level decisions with CEO about policy and strategy.
- New product development planning and management in coordination with other Key Managers.
- Introduces new brands and categories to the market by leading the sales/marketing team in product launches.
People Management/Leadership :
- Manages key relationships on behalf of the MF business.
- Builds strong relationships with the external partners and consumers and regularly interacts with them.
- Identifies of potential opportunities for sales and revenue generation.
- Conducts regular and consistent research on the latest market best practices and trends in order to constantly keep the business at par or even ahead of other players and driving greater sales resulting from the securing a greater market share.
- Provide clear directions on sales goals, translating and prioritizing them into business and performance measures.
- Evaluates the performance of team and Managers of the company reporting to him.
- Creates an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Lead, inspire and coach a team of high caliber professionals, creating succession to key roles and enhancing MF management capability.
- Provides tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively.
- Account Receivables in accordance with Company’s trade policies and safeguarding Company’s credit policy.
- Managing Sales Data Base on periodical basis.
- Manages and refine the organization's social media presence